Here’s Where To Find Easter Egg Hunts In Hillsborough County
TAMPA BAY, FL – It’s time for the perennial pursuit elusive Easter egg. Organizations throughout Tampa Bay are hosting their annual Easter egg hunts.
Here is a list of some of the hunts planned this month:
* Christ Our Redeemer Lutheran Church, 304 Druid Hills Road, Temple Terrace, will have an Easter egg hunt on Sunday, April 14 at 9:15 a.m.
* The city of Plant City will host its 31st free Easter egg hunt on Saturday, April 20 at 10 a.m. at Otis M. Andrews Sports Complex, 2402 E Cherry St., Plant City. It is open to kids age 3 to 11 with kids separated by age groups.
Two special "Golden Eggs" will be hidden in each egg nest. Finders turn them in for a large Easter basket after the hunt.
Children should bring their own baskets. Staff and youth volunteers will be on hand to make sure that all of the children receive eggs.
There will be pre-hunt entertainment starting at 10 a.m. and children’s activities after the hunt at 12:30 p.m., including inflatables, air brushing, a trackless train ride, digital photos with the Easter bunny and balloon art available for “bunny bucks” for $1 each.
The Plant City Optimist Club will provide a hot dog and drink to all kids up to age 12.
* The Pediatric Center at Brandon Regional Hospital is hosting its fourth annual Easter egg hunt on Saturday, April 20 from 10 a.m. to noon outside the Pediatric ER. This free, family event will feature music, food, inflatables, face painting, photos with the Easter Bunny and the Easter egg hunt at 11:00 AM.
Parking will be available in the Tower A parking garage, as well as across the street in the Oakfield Medical Plaza. For more information, click here.
* Openwater Church, 15612 Race Track Road in Odessa, will host Eggnite on Saturday, April 13 from 6 to 9 p.m. It will feature a glow-in-the-dark Easter egg hunt, bungee jumpers, a rock wall, petting zoo, carnival games, a DJ dance party and a toddler play zone.
Food trucks will be on hand as well.
The event is free but tickets are required. Click here to register.
* Temple Terrace Presbyterian Church, 420 Bullard Parkway, Temple Terrace, will host an Easter egg hunt following the 10 a.m. worship service on Easter Sunday, April 21. The Easter egg hunt is free and open to all children.
Check back as we continue to update this list.